- Skinny Shake
3/4 cups almond milk 15 ice cubes 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder 1/3 bananas
- Copycat Orange Julius Orange Smoothie
3 orange (peeled) 1/2 cups almond milk 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Writing your first Android game using the Corona SDK
One of the SDKs mentioned in the programming languages guide is Corona, a third party SDK designed primarily for writing games. Instead of Java, Corona uses Lua, a fast scripting language that is easy to learn yet powerful.
18 February 2017 @ 03:00 am
11 February 2017 @ 03:00 am
- thingswithwings - broaden into boundless day
John has told him a lot about their lives together before the accident... also: http://thingswithwings.livejournal.com/1
24 December 2016 @ 03:00 am
17 December 2016 @ 03:00 am
- Jisho.org: Japanese Dictionary
Jisho is a powerful Japanese-English dictionary. It lets you find words, kanji, example sentences and more quickly and easily. Enter any Japanese text or English word in the search box and Jisho will search a myriad of data for you.
10 December 2016 @ 03:00 am
03 December 2016 @ 03:00 am
- FicSave - An Open-Source Online Fanfiction Downloader
- Fun Japanese Index
- winterhill - Little Birds
Bird AU. Erik is a lone kestrel on a mission to destroy the great golden eagle who killed his mother. Charles is an abandoned pet dove with no fear and a dream of making a place where the little birds can fly free. They don’t quite want the same thing, but together they’ll change the world.
19 November 2016 @ 03:00 am
- Blaming political correctness for Trump is like blaming the civil rights movement for Jim Crow
The troll vote helped steamroll a racist clown to the presidency. Don’t tell the activists we brought this on ourselves by fighting too hard.
- Parker Molloy on Twitter: "This is literally out of Hitler's playbook"
Not accepting wage.
- Dread Nought - Targets
Kirk the seducer, despite his injury, gets his man. also: http://web.archive.org/web/2003090105421
- Watch Anime Online | Anime-Planet
Watch thousands of dubbed and subbed anime episodes on Anime-Planet. Legal and industry-supported due to partnerships with Crunchyroll, Hulu, and more!
- FUNimation Shows - Watch One Piece, DBZ, and Hetalia Episodes
Official site. Free streams.
12 November 2016 @ 03:00 am
- skullsinthestars on Twitter: "Perhaps the most insightful political comment I've seen in the election aftermath from a very smart friend of mine. https://t.co/uMjbm2LIOF"
The people who want what Trump promised don't give a fig for your understanding. They don't need your common ground. They already got what they want.
- INCREASE THE FUCKING THING
(tags: nonfic )
- Farewell, America - BillMoyers.com
But the disempowered media may have one more role to fill: They must bear witness. Many years from now, future generations will need to know what happened to us and how it happened. They will need to know how disgruntled white Americans, full of self-righteous indignation, found a way to take back a country they felt they were entitled to and which they believed had been lost. They will need to know about the ugliness and evil that destroyed us as a nation after great men like Lincoln and Roosevelt guided us through previous crises and kept our values intact. They will need to know, and they will need a vigorous, engaged, moral media to tell them. They will also need us. We are not living for ourselves anymore in this country. Now we are living for history.
05 November 2016 @ 04:00 am
- The Different Stakes of Male and Female Birth Control
In the male birth control trial, 4.7 percent of men experienced mood swings, and 2.8 percent experienced depression. These were two of the side effects cited as reasons for ending the trial. On the other hand, let’s take Liletta, an IUD approved by the FDA in 2015—5.2 percent of its users experienced mood swings, and 5.4 percent experienced depression. A woman using Liletta has a higher chance of experiencing the same side effects than a man using the injectable birth control that was deemed too risky. The standards are different.
- Why a Hillary Clinton Presidential Win Means a New Era of Public Misogyny
The Era of 'The Bitch' Is Coming
- The Conservative Case for Voting for Clinton
Why support a candidate who rejects your preferences and offends your opinions? Don’t do it for her—do it for the republic, and the Constitution.
- War on Women, Waged in Postcards: Memes From the Suffragist Era
“Do hormones drive women’s votes?” That headline is not from a newspaper published in 1892 or 1922, but from CNN online in 2012.
- The Justice Department Is Sending Election Monitors to North Carolina Counties That Purged Voters
Republican activists in North Carolina purged thousands of voters using this method until the NAACP stepped in with a lawsuit on Monday pointing out that the purges were illegal under federal law.
29 October 2016 @ 04:00 am
- Why Gary Lineker, Lily Allen and you shouldn't comment
Don't comment. Don't comment if you're poor or disadvantaged, because you're a scrubber and a scrounger and basically a waste of space. Don't comment if you've got any affiliation with a political party or social movement, or have previous for mouthing off about issues that matter to you, because you clearly have an agenda. Don't comment if...
- Bad Romance Women's Suffrage